Our client is a trusted partner in the industry, specialising in diverse projects and services within the electricity supply field in New Zealand.
They are looking for an Electrical Construction Supervisor
to joing thier team in Taupo.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, consider joining them.
- Collaborate with the overseeing electrical engineer to ensure power plant designs comply with NZ regulatory requirements.
- Supervise and coordinate with electrical consultants to produce electrical design reports.
- Lead practical installation designs of power plants.
- Manage and supervise industrial electrical installations at project locations, including construction management and contract completion.
- Perform development work, including bid and cost analysis, throughout the project cycle.
- Confirm electrical designs and ensure adherence to codes and regulations.
- Assist with project scheduling and evaluation for 3rd party contract bids.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 4 years of electrical education.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be accountable for individual and team results.
- Strong motivation and the ability to inspire high-performance standards in yourself and others.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English for effective communication.
- Knowledge of various computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Internet use is essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and PLS CADD is preferred.
- A valid driver's license.
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Phone, Laptop and fuel card
- Fleet vehicle available for official use
- Accomodation allowance
Only candidates with valid work rights in New Zealand need apply.
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications or call Jobi
on 027 223 3756
for a private discussion. We look forward to hearing from you!