Our client has a cutting-edge workshop, regularly upgrading and improving their equipment and workspace. Join their team of experienced engineers, working on projects for clients across NZ. Project work is largely focused on mechanical engineering and mechanical fabrication for heavy diesel plant. In this role you will be required to work both in a team and on your own, effectively and to a high standard.
The role will require you to read engineering drawings, finish projects to high standard, and follow timelines strictly. You will have the freedom to find creative solutions on your own, as well as approach the knowledgeable in-house team of longstanding engineers for advice on best practise. The workshop team are friendly and easy-going, and management are supportive and come from engineering backgrounds.
If a role like this interests you, call Connor on the number listed below to discuss!
What’s in it for you:
- $32 - $36 per hour based on experience
- Expansive workshop
- Full PPE provided
- A pristine workshop with cutting edge tools and machinery
- A workplace that values work - life balance
- Monday – Friday 40+ hours minimum a week
- Learn cutting edge equipment / technologies
- Level 4 Trade Qualified (engineering)
- Experience in welding MIG, TIG and ARC
- Experience fabricating (Photos / Portfolio are beneficial)
- A minimum of 2 year’s industry experience
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Mathematical competence and ability to understand dimensions
- Capable of working within time constraints, individually and in team projects
- Reliability & Punctuality
For more information contact Connor on 021 667 120