Are you an experienced Electronics Technician looking for a new challenge? We seeking a skilled Fire Alarm Technician to join our team in Dunedin, NZ.
About the Role:
- As a Fire Alarm Technician, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing fire alarm and sprinkler systems across various commercial and residential properties.
- You will work closely with our clients to ensure that their fire safety systems are functioning efficiently and in compliance with safety regulations.
- This is a permanent position with opportunities for career growth and advancement within our dynamic and expanding organization.
- Inspect, install, and maintain fire alarm and sprinkler systems
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues and provide effective solutions
- Perform routine inspections and tests to ensure system functionality
- Conduct repairs and necessary upgrades to systems
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all work performed
- Proven experience as an Electronics Technician
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of fire safety regulations and systems
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as required
- Certifications in fire alarm and sprinkler system installation and maintenance (preferred)
Why Work for Us:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Chance to be part of a leading company in fire protection
If you are passionate about fire safety and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!