Our client is a trusted partner in the Energy industry, specialising in diverse projects and services in the New Zealand Geothermal space.
They are looking for a Health and Safety manager
to join their team in Taupo.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, this is your opportunity!
- Propose and authorize Corrective/Remedial/Preventative actions for CAR’s, NCRs, and complaints.
- Review and authorize and assist with work instructions.
- Prepare, review, and authorize safety procedures.
- Prepare, review, and authorize inspection and test plans.
- Review and authorize hazard assessment and JHA.
- Assist managers on matters relating to health and safety.
- Monitor safety performance and provide reports on OH&S issues as required.
- Demonstrated experience in Health and Safety management.
- Understanding of OH&S principals, legislation requirements and QA procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be accountable for individual and team results.
- Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, Power Point, and use of the Internet.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Phone, Laptop and fuel card
- Fleet vehicle available for official use
- Accommodation allowance
Only candidates with valid work rights in New Zealand need apply.
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications or call Jobi
for a private discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you!