About the role:
As an Architectural Designer, you will be at the forefront of exciting and innovative projects across various sectors. You'll work collaboratively with a dynamic team in Napier and share your vision with clients. Your role will involve managing design, development, and project deliverables while maintaining a close relationship with stakeholders to bring your design to fruition.Benefits:
- Competitive salary package + paid overtime & 6-month reviews.
- Career progression pathways with ample promotional opportunities and on-the-job skill development/coaching.
- Support for a healthy work-life balance with the ability to WFH and flexible work hours.
- A respectful, supportive and inclusive organisation that is transparent and promotes a collaborative environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Develop creative and functional architectural designs for residential, commercial, and public projects.
- Produce detailed architectural drawings and specifications for construction.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their vision and requirements.
- Integrate sustainability and energy-efficient design principles into projects.
- Provide oversight and support during the construction phase to ensure project adherence to design.
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent and strong knowledge of NZBC.
- 3+ years experience.
- Proficiency in Revit is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities
- A passion for innovative architectural design.
People thrive in this team because they foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and ongoing learning. They value diversity and inclusion, providing a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere for everyone. About the Company
This practice is a renowned architectural design firm in New Zealand, specialising in innovative and sustainable designs. With a strong national presence, they are known for their ability to create exceptional spaces that positively impact communities. Please note that you must be in New Zealand and be a permanent resident to be considered.
Please apply with your CV or alternatively reach out to Mackenzie for more information on 021 471 515
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.