We are looking for a part-time marketing specialist with strong public relation skills to help us grow our community.
www.shopless.co.nz is a free e-commerce website, based in Wellington. We are a charitable organisation, DONATING HALF OF OUR REVENUE to organisations who are fighting against CLIMATE CHANGE and/or HELPING REFUGEES.
We are NGO partner with ChangeMakers (https://crf.org.nz/), Red Cross NZ (https://www.redcross.org.nz/) and Trees That Count (https://www.treesthatcount.co.nz/). We are looking for someone maintain our close relation with our charitable partners and help us grow this relationship with other NGOs.
As a marketing specialist, we are looking for someone who could help us with:
- First and foremost be creative and come up with marketing ideas ad execute them
- Manage our social media (facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest) feeds
- Manage our Marketing emails
- Helping with marketing contents (writing stories and/or creating marketing videos would be a plus)
- Maintaining a relation with journalist and promoting us on their platform
- Reaching out to Real-estate agents, Car dealers, recruiter, small business owners and promote our platform
If you would like to know more about this role please send us an email: