$110K - $120K Salary
Our Client has been supporting people and communities for more than 100 years. Their whanau includes two not for Profit services that support Aged persons, Children and families, giving them meaningful activity and fun in their lives.
As the Marketing and Communications manager you would work closely with the GM Business Services and Sustainability and wider Leadership Team to develop and grow our Clients' brand while providing support to meet their current marketing business needs, communications activity, and sales of their independent living units.
You will play a pivotal role in developing and executing effective marketing and communications strategies to support our Clients' business needs and will be at the forefront of crafting and providing clear and consistent messaging and tools to enable us to share our story and what we do for people all across our region.
This is a full-on on role working across (and with) all levels of the business including our teams delivering front-line care and services.
As a marketing and communications ‘generalist’, some of your responsibilities include:
- Marketing and communications planning and delivery
- Internal and external communications management (including Media/PR comms)
- Managing the delivery of services and the relationships with providers
- Meeting ad-hoc advertising needs across the business
- Development and delivery of multi-channel campaigns
- Digital content management and creation (social media and websites)
- Collateral and print creation and management
- Providing support for retirement village (LTO) marketing and sales.
- Event Management
With a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, or related experience, you will have a track record in developing and delivering successful marketing campaigns and communications to a range of audiences using a variety of different channels and tools.
You’ll be enthusiastic, organised, innovative, technology savvy and able to collaboratively identify opportunities and think creatively to find solutions. Your confidence to communicate with a diverse range of people will enable you to easily navigate internal and external stakeholders to get the right outcomes.
It is a small team, and this is an important but busy role that means you will need to be very hands on to get things done, while being able to be flexible and adapt to changes across the business. Perhaps you’ve had experience in a sole charge role in a smaller organisation and are looking to take that next step into a larger complex business.
In Addition you will have
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and proven success in a similar role.
- A current full driver’s license
- Experience in managing or leading a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple deadlines and priorities
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the PS Central region (Taranaki to Wellington) as required.
What's in it for you?
- Salary range from $110,000 - $120,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- A competitive remuneration package with kiwisaver + first in first served car parking at our central hub office in Porirua
- An exciting opportunity to join a passionate, fun, and exciting new team with the opportunity to make your mark on this role
- Flexible working options
- Career progression with professional development opportunities
- A range of staff discounts
If this sounds like you, and you are passionate about supporting others and making lives better this is your chance to contribute to the positive work we do and play a part in improving the lives of New Zealanders.