Our client is a trusted partner in the Energy industry, specialising in diverse projects and services. Especially in the geothermal space.
They are looking for a Mechanical Construction Supervisor
to joining their team in Taupo.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, this is your opportunity!
- Manage complex tasks efficiently.
- Supervise mechanical construction crews, including company staff and subcontractors.
- Oversee formal planning, tracking, and reporting processes.
- Participate in contractor and subcontractor bid processes, aiding in bid review and assessment.
- Address operational and construction organization needs.
- Support state and local permitting and project activities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant mechanical and environmental codes and regulations during project execution.
- Safely operate a vehicle, navigate independently, and read maps.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Proven experience in construction management.
- Demonstrated initiative and accountability for individual and team performance.
- Strong motivation to set and attain high performance standards.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English for effective communication and job execution.
- Competency in various computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and internet usage.
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Phone, Laptop and fuel card
- Fleet vehicle available for official use
- Accommodation allowance
Only candidates with valid work rights in New Zealand need apply.
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications or call Jobi on 0272233756 for a private discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you!