Are you an experienced Team Leader with a strong Network Engineering background seeking a new career opportunity to kick off 2024?
Due to increased business growth and internal promotion we are seeking an experienced networking professional to join a growing Network Support team.
Your day to day responsibilities and experience will include:
- 2-3+ years leadership experience in a network engineering environment.
- Ability to problem solve networking issues via telephone, remote support or face to face as required.
- Holding CCNA, NSE 5+ certificates or equivalent (CWNA highly desirable)
- Proficiency in network administration, fault management, and ICT services delivery, with hands-on experience in systems and networks.
- Ability to handle tech tools like Fortinet, Ruckus, Active Directory, Radius servers, Google G Suite, Azure AD, MailRelay, Allied Telesis and/or Cisco, Aerohive, ProofPoint.
- A solid understanding of network design concepts, tools and principles including staying informed on security trends will be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- Exposure to working within an education sector environment will be an advantage.
All applicants must be currently based in Auckland with full NZ working rights (NZ Citizen/Permanent Resident).
For a confidential discussion – please contact Sharyn Saxby – email@example.com.