A giant within the New-Zealand market is looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their expanding team with a focus on minor capital works and maintenance services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement Procurement Processes and Systems
- Maintain supplier intelligence to inform strategy development and decision making
- Manage procurement processes from simple one quote/several quotes/selection of panel members all the way up to GETS
- Guide post- tender GETS process in conjunction with the PM/Manager through to contractor engagement
- 3-5 years experience in a Procurement Specialist role
- Tertiary management qualification Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting or supply chain or procurement qualifications
- CIPS qualified - preferred
- Experience with change management methods and record keeping
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader and expand your career, if this sounds like your next big career move apply today.