Grada Recruitment has partnered with an award-winning, NZIA practice to help recruit their next talented Project Architect. This practice is a talented team of 30 people who have a passion for Architecture but also know how to enjoy themselves. This practice has a full pipeline of work for all of 2023 and going well into 2024.
As a Project Architect, you will play a pivotal role in leading the design and delivery of a $150 million dollar project
. Collaborating closely with the clients, contractors and consultants. Internally you will be working closely with the Directors whilst overseeing a team of architects, graduates and Technicians. About the role
What's in it for you - $120,000 - $160,000
- Oversee and mentor a team of architects and designers, fostering a collaborative and inspiring work environment.
- Coordinate with external consultants, contractors, and stakeholders to streamline project workflows and resolve any design-related challenges.
- Conduct thorough site analysis and research to inform design decisions, ensuring compliance with local building codes and regulations.
- Conduct regular design reviews to maintain design integrity and uphold the project's high-quality standards.
- Monitor construction progress, address any site issues, and provide timely solutions to guarantee successful project delivery.
- Must have Revit capabilities
- Work in a fun, supportive and encouraging work environment.
- Flexible working hours for school runs etc.
- Regular team outings with lunches and activities.
- KPI and project delivery-driven bonuses.
To be considered you must have a proven track record of delivering large and complex projects starting from $50 million and up.
Apply today with your updated CV and Project List. Alternatively, contact Thomas Hulme on 021 252 3972 or email@example.com