We are in the market for a seasoned Project Management Officer to work with our client for a state of the art Geothermal plant installation based in Taupo & Kawerau.
As a Project Management Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of the project.
You'll work closely with the Project Manager to develop comprehensive action plans, manage resources, and ensure that projects progress on time and within budget while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Coordinating Excellence:
Efficiently manage project schedules, resources, equipment, and information, ensuring seamless operations.
- Documenting Success:
Maintain detailed project documentation to ensure transparency, traceability, and accountability throughout the project lifecycle.
- Client Collaboration:
Collaborate closely with clients to identify, define, and refine project requirements, scope, and objectives, ensuring alignment with their vision.
- Team Empowerment:
Empower internal teams by assigning tasks and facilitating schedule management to foster collaboration and achieve project milestones.
- Budget Management:
Contribute to budget preparation, conduct thorough risk and opportunity analyses, and oversee project procurement activities for cost-effective project execution.
- Issue Resolution:
Proactively monitor project progress, identify potential issues, and implement swift resolutions to maintain project momentum.
- Communication Hub:
Serve as the central point of contact, effectively communicating project status, updates, and insights to all stakeholders for informed decision-making.
- Collaborative Problem Solving:
Collaborate closely with the Project Manager to identify and eliminate obstacles, fostering a problem-solving culture that ensures project success.
- Progress Tracking:
Leverage project management tools to meticulously monitor working hours, project plans, and expenditures, ensuring efficient resource allocation.
- Quality Assurance :
Uphold rigorous quality standards and requirements by conducting thorough quality assurance tests, delivering projects that meet and exceed expectations.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Proven work experience in project management from conception to delivery, including roles as a Project Management Officer or similar.
- Proficiency in preparing and interpreting flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Strong organizational skills, encompassing multitasking and effective time management.
- Excellent client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management, quality assurance control, and hands-on experience with project management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project and MS Planner.
- Possession of a tertiary qualification in Project Management or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Phone, Laptop and fuel card
- Fleet vehicle available for official use
- Accommodation allowance
Only candidates with valid work rights in New Zealand need apply.
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications or call Jobi
for a private discussion. We look forward to hearing from you!