We are looking for Carpenters with a ‘can-do' attitude. We have new opportunities daily, but this particular role is perfect for an experienced/qualified Carpenter or even a Carpenter a few years out of an Apprenticeship looking for further progression.
If you are looking at this ad because you want to be a Carpenter, but you just aren’t there yet…we do offer apprenticeships with a tool allowance for the right person. Please give us a ring for more information!
What do we need from you to be successful for this role?
• Full tool kit – ready to go!
• Proven experience in Carpentry
• The ability and confidence to work unsupervised
• The skills to produce consistent high-quality work
We need Carpenters all around the Wellington Region…Here are just some of the types of sites you could be working on:
What Key Skills can do for you –
• Consistency, flexibility and career progression
• Pizza shouts on-site for lunch!!
• We can provide you with all your PPE
• Work alongside industry leaders
• 40+ hours a week work (if you want it!)
• We pay you weekly with holiday pay, sick leave and stat holidays
• Top rates for top quality work – wages or labour only
• Reliable weekly pay - rates depend on experience
• Long term or short term placements
• Construct Safe/Site Safe courses available
Applicants for this position should currently be in NZ and have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this role isn't for you, but you are looking to take the next step in your career please call our office on 04 920 1695 for a chat - we would love to see if we have any other work suitable for you!