Senior Architectural Technician/Project Lead - $100,000 - $120,000
Grada Recruitment has teamed up with one of New Zealand's most established and reputable practices. This practice has been around for over 25 years and each year they are growing from strength to strength. They are highly regarded as one of the designers in the country when it comes to multi-unit residential projects, commercial and interiors.
The company is currently sitting around 60 people across the country. This tight-knit group do not take themselves too seriously and enjoy each day at work. What you need to be considered
What's in it for you?
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Revit
- Completing construction projects by drafting architectural documentation and detailing for when lodging for Resource & Building consent
- Preparing building designs and highly detailed working drawings, sketches and specifications by hand or using specialist computer-aided design (Revit)
- You will be managing multiple projects and working to deadlines
- Producing the Revit families and managing libraries (Family and Materials)
- You will be working in a team environment and work as one unit
- Have great NZS 3604 and S112 knowledge, codes and compliances
- A fantastic work environment with flexible working hours
- Work with like-minded, driven and talented individuals
- Work on design-focused projects which you will get to lead through to completion
- Excellent pay rates between $100,000 - $120,000
- Kiwisaver is in addition
If you would like to be considered for the role, apply today with your updated CV and Portfolio. Additional, contact Thomas Hulme
on 021 252 3972
for a confidential conversation.