We are in the market for an experienced Administration Officer to work for one of the top energy solution provider in the world. The role encompasses a diverse range of responsibilities vital to the smooth operation of the organisation.
- Responsible for managing the administrative aspects of various functions, including purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, subcontractor progress claims, payments, payroll, and miscellaneous tasks.
- Ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency across these areas, from overseeing purchase orders and supplier set-ups to handling invoices, financial validations, and payroll processing
- Manage miscellaneous tasks such as filing, fuel receipts, mobile phone allocations, car arrangements, insurance, copier/printer leases, Portacom maintenance, and other administrative duties as required
Your role plays a crucial role in maintaining the organisation's operational efficiency and financial integrity.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Accounts payable and receivable – ideally Oracle or SAP
- Purchasing – ideally OMS or SAP
- Payroll – ideally IMS (MYOB)
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Competent MS Office user (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Good planning & organising skills
- Capable of working on own with minimal supervision
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Phone, Laptop and fuel card
- Fleet vehicle available for official use
Only candidates with valid work rights in New Zealand need apply.
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications or call Jobi
for a private discussion. We look forward to hearing from you soon!