- Mon-Fri 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Small Team Environment in Wigram
- Leadership Opportunity
Busy recycled material yard are looking for a Team Leader to fit into their small team.
Our client is seeking a dedicated Team Leader for their thriving salvage operation.
We require someone with the ability to lead a salvage crew on construction sites and the home yard.
You will be visiting construction sites to identify and salvage recyclable materials such as doors, windows, fixtures, and other building components.
We’re looking for a friendly person with exceptional communication skills & a high level of integrity.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Visit demolition sites to identify and safely remove materials
• Coordinate transportation and storage of materials to the yard
• Ensure a high level of Health and Safety
What you look like:
• Experience in supervising and training staff
• Prior experience as a builder or hammer hand with a maintenance background
• Proficient in safely lifting, moving, stacking, and handling heavy materials and equipment
• Full Class 1 driver's license with manual transmission experience
• Must pass a drugs test
This is a long term role so only New Zealand residents will be considered.
If this sounds like you, please apply online by sending us your and CV or give Sarah a call (0800 633396 then select ‘2’ for our Christchurch office).
To apply for this position, call Sarah Evans on (03) 9644270 or apply online.